High accuracy，specificity and sensitivity
No need instrument, get results in 15 minutes
Easy to collect samples and time-saving procedure
Identify acute or early infection
Suitable for large-scale rapid screening
|TIME TO RESULT
||1, 2, 5 & 20
Extraction Tube with Extraction Buffer inside
|DETECTION OF OMICRON
|PRODUCT SHEET / INSTRUCTIONS
|WHO CAN PURCHASE
||This test is authorised for home use in individuals:
• Aged 12 years or older
• Aged 2 – 11 who will have their test supervised by a parent or legal guardian
• Who have experienced covid like symptoms within the last 7 days
- For information on COVID-19 in your state or territory, click HERE
- To find out more about COVID-19, visit the Commonwealth Department of Health website HERE
- For a fact sheet explaining how to use COVID-19 home test kits and what to do when you get a result, click HERE
- For self-testing in the home or other environment
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained.
- Positive test results or any symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
- Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Test kits are singular use and for self-testing purposes only.
- Testing must be performed by adults or under adult supervision.
- All products must be used in accordance with the dedicated package insert and only for its intended purpose as stated