Ultra Health - Level 2 Surgical Mask 3 ply (ear loops) - 50 pack
TGA Approved - ARTG No: 334569
Standard: AS 4381:2015 Level 2
FREE SHIPPING ON CARTONS
Single use, non-sterile adult face masks intended to cover the user’s nose, mouth and chin, with soft elastic ear loops to secure in place
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): > 99% for media greater than 3 microns
- 3 Ply layered design - featuring a blue hydrophobic non-woven outer layer, melt blown filter middle layer, and a soft and absorbent white inner layer
- Anti-fog Technology
- Adjustable nose bridge to for a comfortable personalised fit
- Latex free
Differential Pressure (Delta P) mm H2O/cm2: < 5.0
Fluid Resistance (Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood min pressure): 120mm Hg
Duration of Use:
Cumulative use of no more than 8 hours. This mask is not reusable. Mask should be replaced when the following conditions occur:
• The surface of the mask is damaged, or if the mask cannot be adapted to the face properly.
• The mask is contaminated or soiled, such as droplets on the outside of the mask.
• There is an odour inside the mask.
• When mask becomes damp/humid
Discard masks after each use and thoughtfully dispose of them upon removal.
TIP: Hand hygiene is crucial!
Sanitise or wash hands prior to touching mask and applying it to face.
Avoid touching the front of the mask while in place (yes, at all times). Sanitise or wash hands prior to removing mask and place in a sealed bag or bin with bag and lid to avoid unnecessary particles becoming airborne. Sanitise or wash hands again after disposing of mask. Cleansing hands regularly is proven to reduce the chance of transmission of potentially harmful particles, viruses and/or bacteria.